Fashion & Editorial Photography Fundamentals Course
October 29th 2015 – October 31st 2015
4pm – 7pm
Hamad Al Qaoud
Maximum number of Participants
Requirements for Registration
- Dslr camera and suitable lens
- Basic understanding of manual photography controls (Aperture/ Shutter speed/ ISO/ etc.)
- Model and studio lights will be provided for the workshop
Tap payment (mobiles only)
I’m Hamad Al Qaoud, I have a bachelor degree in Business Administration and MBA in Human Resources and Organization Behavior.
I am a self-taught photographer, I always had the passion for taking photos since I was a kid where I remember the joy and smile on my face when I see my pictures printed from the film I got for my Kodak camera and how we used to go to the studio as a family and get those everlasting photographs.
I realized that I have a talent when people started asking for my behind the senses photos from the photoshoots i used to do with Fashionet.
My work always come from inspirations and things that inspire me even a simple quote or a song could turn into a beautiful photo. And what I specialized in shooting is fashion photography, editorials and family portraits.
I had a moto in my head “Let the work speak for itself” and indeed with time i I started getting hired by magazines and international brands.
- Covers & Spreads:
- StudentTalk issue 156
- City pages issue 61
- City pages issue 63
- City pages issue 68
- City pages issue 69
- Marie Claire issue 82
- New York Fuse Magazine Vol. 5
- Fashion shoots:
- Fortune Cookie
- Haifa Al Muhanna
- What is Fashion Photography?
- What is Editorial Photography?
- How are they lit?
- Discussion about the images that I have taken
- Handling Models
- Communicating with clients
- What could go wrong?
- Finding inspirations and creating mood boards
- Build a portfolio
- Photoshoot with models using various studio lights setups.
- Assessing images
- Slight Photoshop editing
- Dslr Camera
- Camera lens
To register click here.